Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MY DEAR MOM




I was born with a long cry Is it the cry of this world?
Or the painful cry of my Mom?
I don't know, but my mother is really in pain.
So i feel guilty in my mind
I gave her so much pain through birth
I tried a lot to fill her with
Happiness instead of her the pain
Even then i betrayed my mother
For my selfish intentions & ambitions.
I flew like a shackle less horse
Above this wonderful world
I pretended like a person with arrogance
I won this world's dreams
Then i remembered my precious,
Beloved Mom who gave me birth.
And i searched and searched
I couldn't find my mom
She went to the eternal home ..........
Now i lament and crave to feel
My beloved's pure love.
Do not shut your doors
At the mother earth
Like what some are
Doing................to their mothers.

2 comments:

  1. നീ ആള് പുലി ആണല്ലോ...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ഇതാണോ നിന്‍റെ മമ്മി...?

    ReplyDelete