Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SADNESS


I patted on the petals
Of a small lovely flower
Then I asked about her happiness.
She revealed her deepest sorrows to me;
I am going to fall down ..................
Now I am going to fall down ..................
I lost my power & life !
If you had come near me before...................
If you patted on my head...................
If you just looked at me.......................
I would have fallen with satisfication.
But no one come near to me..............
Even to enjoy my scent....................
They didn't approach me and
Look lovingly at once.
If so, I would have been happy.
Because of that, meaningful
Life which I lead.
But this aging is not new
If you are a living thing
Of this transient world
It will defenitely come in to your life.
That time you should not repent
About your life that you spent lavishly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment